8-11 February, 2018
Join facilitators Brooke Elliston and Lara Zilibowitz for a three-night immersion over the last days of Spring at the luscious hideaway of North Farm, nestled in the Bellingen hinterland on NSW mid-north coast. The unique retreat space is located on 13 acres of private land surrounded by remnant rainforest, overlooking a koala colony and complete with yoga shala, thriving kitchen garden and private pool.
There will be plenty of time to rest, swim in the private pool, wander and wonder while nourishing yourself from the inside with delicious, healthy, vegetarian meals with ingredients sourced from passionate local producers.
Our private chef, will tailor the menu to the season and leave you shining and satisfied.
Your investment of $1147 includes:
- Accommodation in shared luxury tents and cosy bush-zen rooms at North Farm
- 2 generous buffet-style vegetarian meals each day, plus a lighter lunch with plenty of healthy snacks and drinks in between
- Daily morning meditation and asana practice
- Workshops including ancient yogic philosophy, traditional practices, AcroYoga and Thai massage
- Clay meditation and creativity workshop
- Afternoon asana practice with yin or therapeutic focus
- Evening activity / yoga nidra / sacred ceremony
- Trip to the otherworldly Promised Land for a dip in the crystal-clear Never Never Creek and a swing on the tree ropes
non-refundable deposit of $250 required to secure your spot
Get in touch today to avoid missing out!