French Alps love affair!
The foothills of the French alps in summertime is nothing short of the most sensational fairytale picture book come to life.
Come fall down the rabbit hole with us...
8-14th July, 2018
From roaring glacial rivers to heart-pounding waterfalls, mighty snow-capped mountains, ancient pine forests and wild-growing strawberry fields, this will be our playground.
Join facilitators Lara Zilibowitz, Brooke Elliston and special guests for six nights and seven days of dynamic yoga, Tantric meditation, live music, ceremony and of course wilderness adventuring...
As well as daily dunks in the local waterfalls surrounding Samoëns and Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval, we will be going on a full-day pilgrimage to Chamonix Valley and traversing up the sheer white heights of Mont Blanc, the 'Monarch of Mountains' via cable car. From its height of 3,777m, the 'Aiguille du Midi' and its laid-out terraces offer a 360° view of all the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
A place where the vast and mysterious beauty of our planet literally leaves you awestruck.
A must-visit destination on the bucket list. (And we'll make sure to leave the steaming wooden hot tub brewing for our soak under the stars on our return.)
Our lodgings will be in Le Dojo De La Piaz and La Ferme dans les Etoiles, breathtaking converted farmhouses equipped with a private Yoga Shala and panoramic views over the valley, the village of Samoëns and the majestic French Alps.
Depending on your sleeping preferences and budget there are options for twin, triple and dorm-style bedrooms.
You will be nourished from the inside out with the most delectable and nourishing farm-to-fork meals, celebrating the abundance of locally foraged and sourced fruits, vegetables and fragrant herbs. Our Chef de Cuisine is the exquisitely talented Lina Bou, Swedish-born nutritional therapist and passionate plant-based healer with an artist's eye for detail, texture, flavour and masterful presentation.
Whet your tastebuds with recipes and updates from Lina's creative cookery via her blog, My taste of Health.
From €1,547 THE RETREAT EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Shared twin, triple and quad accommodation in Le Dojo De La Piaz or in the more luxe La Ferme dans les Etoiles
- 3 delicious and satiating vegetarian meals per day carefully curated by our private French/Swedish goddess chef
- Solar morning meditation and asana practice
- Workshops including ancient yogic philosophy, traditional practices, Zen ThaiShiatsu Massage partner work
- Afternoon lunar practice and ceremony
- Live sonic accompaniment, kirtan and sound journeys with Benny Holloway
- Day adventure to Chamonix to traverse Mont Blanc with a picnic in the mountains
- Pilgrimages to swim and explore the local waterfalls
Press PLAY on the video below for a preview of what the expect!