Back2Roots Hawaii adventure!
WE'RE HAWAII BOUND! WHO'S COMING!?
19-24 August, 2017
Join facilitators Lara Zilibowitz and Brooke Elliston for an unforgettable yoga immersion on Hawaii Island, commonly known as the Big Island.
Set on 120 acres and surrounded by breathtaking volcanic coastline and tropical jungle, our retreat space is the world renowned Kalani Retreat Centre, Kalani Honua meaning harmony of heaven and earth.
Your five nights and six days will be filled with yoga, meditation, traditional Tantra ceremony as well as attuning with creative energy through art, music, special workshops and trance dance. With the intention of awakening you to new ways of experiencing the world that paradoxically unravel you back to your natural state of being, back to your roots, this immersion has been curated with heart to nurture your body and soul and deepen your connection to self, the extraordinary surroundings and one other.
Options range from Tree House rooms nestled under the cool shade of a large Monkeypod Tree - designed to invite nature indoors and give you an outside-in sensation with tropical breezes and filtered light washing through, to Hawaiian lodges and bungalows steeped amongst luscious natural splendour. The pool area is home to a 25-metre half-Olympic swimming pool, plus heated watsu saltwater pool, both clothing optional ;), not to mention the ceremonial lodge and spoilt-for-choice spaces on the property infused with creative and spiritual energy where we will facilitate our retreat experiences.
You will be nourished from the inside out with 3 wholesome and healthy paddock-to-plate meals per day, celebrating the abundance of Hawaiian local tropical fruits, vegetables and fresh caught fish.
Kalani cuisine encompasses a variety of styles including Thai, Indian, and Italian. The chefs have extensive training, but most importantly believe that the care and love invested in the food is transmitted to the receiver, and everything is prepared with a good dose of aloha.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Relaxing and rejuvenating in one of our diverse accommodation options designed to suit your preference and budget including standard lodges or bungalows with private or shared bathrooms, or shared or private tree house
- 3 healthful and delicious meals per day with seafood and vegetarian options
- Daily morning meditation and asana practice
- Workshops including ancient yogic philosophy, live music classes and kirtan
- Afternoon asana practice with yin or therapeutic focus
- Evening activity / yoga nidra / sacred ceremony / yoga trance dance
- Special night time Kilauea trek to experience the majesty of the Big Island’s active volcano
Per person (excluding flights)
1. Twin-share tree house room US$1900 - booked out
2. Single occupancy tree house room US$2200 - booked out
3. Twin-share bungalow room US$1800
4. Twin share lodge room (private bath) US$1750
5. Twin share lodge room (shared bath) US$1700
6. Triple lodge room (shared bath) US$1600
NON-REFUNDABLE $500 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE!
*Limited spots available! Get in touch today to secure your spot in tropical jungle paradise.