Byron Bay retreat
8-11 November, 2018
Join facilitators Lara Zilibowitz & Brooke Elliston for a three-night immersion to welcome in the sunny season, all wrapped up in the escaped hinterlands and secret hideaways of Byron Bay.
Our retreat refuge is newly dreamed and established, located on 170 acres of organic farmland and complete with beautiful yoga shala, fully sustainable kitchen garden, infrared sauna and saltwater swimming pool!
Your days will be filled with Tantric meditation, yoga, creativity and adventures into the surrounding wildnerness, including expeditions to the local Tea Tree lakes, beaches and secret waterfalls.
We're incredibly excited to be joined by the transcendental and shamanic live sounds of our Back2Roots third pigletto, Benny Holloway for kirtan, sound journeys and blissfully long long long savasanas.
We know food is one of the key ingredients to any excellent feast for the senses, and we always make sure we curate our own menu to ensure every meal is luscious, healthful and suited to the season.
Most of our produce will be sourced from the fertile land onsite at the property itself(!!)..meaning we may even be treated to precious local delicacies such as home-grown macadamias, finger limes and Davidson plums.
*Early bird rate of $1,247 available until august 12!
Your investments of $1,347 includes:
- Private or twin-share accommodation in Scandinavian-inspired cabins
- 3 generous vegetarian meals each day
- Daily morning meditation and asana practice
- Workshops including ancient yogic philosophy, traditional practices, AcroYoga and Thai massage
- Sound healings and live music by Benny Holloway
- Art & creativity workshops
- Afternoon asana practice with yin or therapeutic focus
- Evening activity / yoga nidra / sacred ceremony
- Trips to explore the magical local wilderness