French Alps love affair!
The foothills of the French alps in summertime is nothing short of the most sensational fairytale picture book come to life.
Come fall down the rabbit hole with us...
7-13th July, 2019
From roaring glacial rivers to heart-pounding waterfalls, mighty snow-capped mountains, ancient pine forests and wild-growing strawberry fields, this will be our playground.
Join facilitators Lara Zilibowitz and Brooke Elliston for six nights and seven days of dynamic yoga, Tantric meditation, live music, ceremony and of course wild natural adventuring...
As well as plenty of time for daily dunks in the local alpine rivers and tributaries surrounding Samoëns, we will be pilgrimaging to Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval and Cascade du Rouget to wander, explore, dunk and marvel in reverence at the centre of dramatic cliff faces and 360 degrees of waterfalls!! And we'll make sure to leave the steaming wooden hot tub brewing for our soak under the sky on our return.)
The vast and mysterious beauty of this magnetic part of the world literally leaves you speechless and awe-struck. Encircled by the splendour one of the most jaw-dropping national parks in all of Europe, the experience has to be felt to be comprehended.
Our lodgings will be in Le Dojo De La Piaz, a breathtaking private chalet with a private Yoga Shala and panoramic views over the entire valley, the village of Samoëns and the majestic French Alps.
Depending on your sleeping preferences and budget there are options for triple share and dorm-style bedrooms.
You will be nourished from the inside out with the most delectable and nourishing farm-to-fork meals, celebrating the abundance of locally foraged and sourced fruits, vegetables and fragrant herbs. Our Chef de Cuisine is the exquisitely talented Lina Bou, Swedish-born nutritional therapist and passionate plant-based healer with an artist's eye for detail, texture, flavour and masterful presentation.
Whet your tastebuds with recipes and updates from Lina's creative cookery via her blog, My taste of Health.
From €1,647 THE RETREAT EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Shared accommodation in Le Dojo De La Piaz
- 3 carefully curated lush vegetarian meals per day by our internationally acclaimed retreat chef and published author Lina Bou
- Solar morning meditation and asana practice with live sound
- Workshops including ancient yogic philosophy, traditional practices, inversions and Zen ThaiShiatsu Massage partner work
- Afternoon lunar practice and Yoga Nidra
- Live sonic accompaniment, kirtan and sound journeys by Benny Holloway
- Day adventures to hike local trails and swim in the glacial waterfalls
- Press PLAY on the video below for a preview of what the expect!